Statement of Our Faith in Jesus Christ
1. We believe in God, the Heavenly Father, the Son (The Word), and the Holy Spirit and that the three agree as one. Jesus Christ was sent by the Father for a purpose fulfilled in His dying on the Cross as a propitiation for our sins and the whole world, and has not left us as orphans but with a comforter, and counselor, the person of the Holy Spirit, to teach us all things, how to pray, worship in spirit and truth, and who today reveals Jesus Christ/the word, and the Father’s love, through finished work on the cross by Jesus Christ. 1 John 2:1-2, John 16:12-15, Romans 8:26-27, John 4:23-24.
The blood of Jesus Christ, and the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit enabling us in Prayer, Worship, Praise, Revelation of the word (Jesus) with signs, miracles and wonders following, healing, deliverance , both continue to speak, as our advocate in the presence of our heavenly Father, and all agree as one-1 John 5: 6-8.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, The way the Truth and Life who reconciles us to our heavenly Father, who so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son for the purpose, that whosoever believes in Him may not perish but have everlasting Life, and that whoever does NOT believe shall be condemned. We believe that Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life. -John 3:16-18
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and the image of the invisible God and was fully man while on earth, sent as the Lamb of God, slain from the beginning, even before the foundations of the world. We believe that through Jesus Christ, we overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony, not loving our lives even unto death-Colossians 1:14-15, 1 Peter 1:20, Revelation 13:8, Revelation 12:10-11.
4. We believe that as the Old Covenant Prophets such as Isaiah and Jeremiah and others all prophesied, and it was fulfilled, that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin birth, today the second Adam, a life giving Spirit, and that He suffered as a Man for all our sins and transgressions, died and was raised from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit from our heavenly Father. And as the scripture says, today He lives, once dead, but now lives forevermore, Amen, and that He holds the Keys of death and Hades, and that Hades cannot prevail against the church/body of Christ, not only that but that by Faith In Jesus Christ, The Son of God, as a church, we have been given the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven to bind and to loose, and whatever we bind on earth on earth is bound in heaven, whatever is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven-Revelation 1:18, Matthew 16:18-19, Isaiah 53:4-5
5. We believe that, we have all sinned and fall short of the glory of God and that outside of Jesus Christ we are nothing, but that as the word of God declares, if we confess with our mouth and believe with our hearts, that Jesus died on the cross and was raised from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit from our Father and that is we repent of our sins, humbly ask for forgiveness, and accept Him as our personal Lord and savior, our sins are forgiven, and we are then born again, of water and Spirit. The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal Life through Jesus Christ. -Romans 3:23, 6:23, 10:9-10, John 3:3-8, Revelation 12:10-11.
6. We believe in the final outpouring of the Holy Spirit promised by God through Jesus Christ, and the latter glory to come. We believe that as Jesus is, so are we in this world and that the purpose of this final outpouring is for us to occupy until He returns. We believe that as the return of the Lord nears, we are called to participate in the preparation, not only individually but also prepare by preaching the gospel to the nations, knowing that as the remnant and Lord’s bride, and that Jesus Christ is coming back for a Holy and unblemished church/bride, a glorious church without spot or wrinkle-2 Peter 3:14, Ephesians 5:25-27
7. We believe that this calls today for repentance, seeking God first and all His righteousness, walking in purity and holiness, returning to God, in preparation for the return of Jesus Christ, who is going to restore all things, a New Heaven and Earth, the New Jerusalem, the heavenly Jerusalem-Acts 3:19-21,Hebrews 12:22-24, Revelation 21:1-27.
Heavenly Father, I recognize that I am a sinner, and that my sin separates me from you. I have sinned against you and transgressed against your law. Please forgive me for my sins and iniquity. I repent of all my sins, and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Personal Lord and Savior. I believe with all of my heart that he died for my sins and that God the Father raised him from the dead on the third day. Today I break every covenant or pact with the devil, the flesh and the world. And Lord Jesus, today I open my heart, and I ask you to come into my heart and into my life. I receive the free gift of the Holy Spirit to walk according to the will of God. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.